Norton Identity Safe is one of the most advanced and easy-to-use password management tools which is executed on the App Store by allowing users to track, manage, and help safe their passwords simultaneously. If a user is already working with the Norton product installed, then according to the team of Norton Technical Support experts following all the steps given below to find the product key and activate the product is essential. Below steps will guide users about various steps to access Norton identity.
Working with the Norton Identity Safe Cloud Vault feature:
A user is required to work with the Norton Identity Safe Cloud Vault by using Norton Identity Safe client, Norton toolbar, or browsers from any device which is directly connected to the Internet. Users can view their personal information such as the address, login details, passwords, and credit card credentials anytime from anywhere in the world.
To Access your Norton Identity Safe Cloud Vault by using browser is described under an expert guidance by Norton Antivirus Support professionals:
- Open the browser and click on the sign in option
- A user will be asked to type the ID in the email address which is associated with their cloud Vault.
- In the Password box, type the Norton account password carefully because it is case sensitive.
- Click on the “Sign In”m option. Users have the permission to save the login details to the Vault for quick and secure access for future purpose.
- Type carefully the Identity Safe Cloud Vault password right in the “open your vault window’ section.
- Click on the Open Vault.
Tricks to access the Cloud Vault section by using Norton toolbar
Users should know that the Norton toolbar is available only on Windows system.
- Start the browser.
- In the Norton toolbar, click on the VAULT IS CLOSED option.
- If a user is prompted, then it is recommended to them that in the Sign in or create account window, using a Norton account email address and password to log in to Identity Safe is essential.
- In the Vault Closed window, type the Cloud Vault password details.
- Click on the Open section.
Steps to get access to the Cloud Vault by using Norton Identity Safe client on Windows or Mac
- Do one of the following thing:
- In Windows, click on the Norton Identity Safe icon which is there on the desktop or taskbar.
- In Mac, starting from the Applications directory, simply launch Norton Identity Safe feature.
- If a user is prompted, in the Sign in or create account window, typing the Norton account email address and password to log in to Identity Safe is highly essential.
- Type the cloud Vault password in the Vault closed window.
- Click on the Open section.
Our Norton Customer Support service is accessible for wide range of customers who are working with different devices worldwide to convene their daily strain for various Norton antivirus working requirements. We believe in customer satisfaction and make sure that we have a track record of highest success rate in recognizing customer’s trouble and explain them about all their tech related Norton snags successfully. If you are looking for online support to determine your crisis, you can call us on our toll-free number +1-888-513-5817 and we will get backside to you via online tech prop up service with the best customer care support at reasonable charges.