Have you become a victim of 3039, 69634 while using the Norton suite? If it is so, then you don’t need to think a lot. All you need to nail it is to Fix Norton Error 3039, 69634 with the help of connoisseurs & blog-read.
Before fixing the error, I am going to tell basic information about Norton suite. There is least system need for Norton. A few of points that you need to mind are:
- Ensure that which Norton products you are using. For example, Norton Security for Mac, Norton Security, & Norton Security Premium
- Norton Product key & its location
- Norton Product Main Window accessibility.
Least Hardware Requirements:
- 300 MHz for MS Windows XP
- 300 MB of hard disk space
- 256 MB of RAM
- 1 GHz for MS Windows Vista, 7
If you want to host your error in a professional way, then contact Norton Antivirus Support. It includes three modes:
- Cyber Mode: Get cyber services ranging from emailing to the video calling. Examples are—live tutorial, feedback form, live chat, Q & A community, FAQ.
- Phone Mode: you can get limitless phone service.
- Distant Mode: you need to get services ranging from normal to critical level services. For example, recovery to the system cleaning, system backup. Plus, you can avail system, troubleshooting, formatting, and speeding help.
To fix this error, have a glimpse at the solutions enlisted below:
Solutions to Resolve Norton Error 3039, 69634:
Solution 1: Have a reference of Norton User Guide
You need to take a reference of Norton user guide. Selecting a user guide relies on the products you do have that time. A few of them are:
- Norton Online Backup
- Norton Security for Mac
- Norton Security
- Norton Security Premium
- Norton Core
- Norton AntiVirus
- Norton Internet Security 5.0 for Mac
- Norton 360 *
- Norton Internet Security
So, you need to select the product you have & then the respective user guide.
Solution 2: Delete More Than one Antivirus Software Tool
Related Blog: How to Fix Norton Error Code 9999 201?
You need to delete more than one antivirus software tool on your pc. If you use Norton then keep using. And if you’re using another one then remove it as soon as possible.
Solution 3: Scan your whole System or Folders
If you want to detect any threats on your system then run the scan command which includes:
- Hover over the taskbar menus. The menus locate at the lower-left of the screen.
- After that, you need to click on “Start” menu.
- Then, you will get the search box right next to you.
- Type “cmd.exe” command on the search field.
- You’ll get so many search results in front of you.
- You will get the black screen with a blinking cursor.
- Enter “sfc/scannow” (without double quotes) on the black screen.
Solution 4: Use the “Windows System Restore” Tool
Using the “Windows System Restore” will help you to undo the system changes. Steps to go are:
- You need to click on “Start” taskbar menu.
- You will get the search bar in front of you.
- Now, you need to enter “System Restore” command on the search field.
- You need to enter an administrator password if you asked.
- You need to follow the wizard steps one by one.
- In such a way, you can restore your PC.
Solution 5: Upgrade Daily the Device Drivers or Managers
You need to daily upgrade the device drivers or managers on your system.
Learn how to get One-Minute help with Norton Antivirus Support!
If you experience any problems while executing the steps then try to fix it sooner or later. The finest way to fix the whole Norton issue is the telephone. To do so, get on the cell phone & dial the Norton Antivirus Support Number +1-800-715-9524. Calling at this number does not cost a single penny to its callers. Toll-free service is the 24/7/365 days accessible facility. Calling process is available in all parts of the world.