Oh! Damn! Have you gotten the error (8504, 102) while unable to start the product? Don’t need to worry about it! All you need to Fix Norton Error 8504, 102 is to connect the well-versed connoisseurs or use methods. The best way to get both things in a single one is this blog. The blog comprises the needful modes to connect the expert point-to-point & executable steps.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t wait long! Give a full read to this blog! Here is how the blog will play an integral role in enhancing one’s antivirus experiences. The blog will let information connect to Norton Technical Support. Why I emphasize the support system because it is the ISO certified empire with 5+ years of experience. As we now that nothing can beat one’s life experiences. Being a Norton user, you may approach three channels—online, remote, or phone. By which you can avail services:
Remote Channel: use team viewer to letting experts fix critical system issues. A few of them are—system formatting, cleaning, backup, or recovery.
Online Channel: use —email, chat, live tutorial, feedback query, or video call services.
Phone Channel: ring our experts up anytime, anywhere. Do limitless conversation with them.
Basic Prerequisite System Essentials:
- 256 MB of RAM Memory Space
- 1GHz for MS Windows 7, Vista
- 300 MHz for MS Windows XP
- 300 MB of hard disk Memory Space
Here are a few pre-determined points need to mind are:
- # 1 Pre-check Point: Restart your Norton suite.
- # 2 Pre-check Point: Remove Secondary Antivirus Software
- # 3 Pre-check Point: Install Real-time Windows Updates
- # 4 Pre-check Point: Install the Windows From the very Start
- # 5 Pre-check Point: Upgrade the System Drivers or Managers
Let’s Resolve Norton Error 8504, 102:
Methods to Resolve Norton Error 8504, 102:
Method 1: Conduct a Windows System Restore
- You need to click on the “Start” taskbar button.
- In the mentioned search box, enter “System Restore” in the search field.
- You will get a lot of search results.
- In the results, you need to click on “System Restore”.
- You need to enter an administrator password if you prompted.
- You need to follow the steps one-by-one.
- You need to select a restore point.
- Restore your PC.
Method 2: Uninstall & then Reinstall Norton Antivirus
Related Blog:How to Fix Norton Error Code 8504, 421?
Uninstall the Norton to remove the unsolicited files or folders. After that, reinstall the Norton antivirus on your system.
The Steps for Windows 8:
- Hover the cursor in the lower left of the PC to get the “Start Menu” image.
- After that, right-click to find the “Start Context Menu”.
- You need to click on “Programs and Features”.
- You need to locate the Norton error in the system. Position program (for example—Norton Antivirus) under the Name column.
- You need to click on the Norton Antivirus-related entry.
- You need to click on the “Uninstall/Change” at the upper menu ribbon.
- You need to follow the on-screen steps.
- Now, finish the error uninstallation.
Method 3: Scan the Whole PC
The scan is the most important activity which let users detect runtime hurdles on the spot. Scanning the whole PC includes steps:
- You need to click on the “Start” button.
- You need to enter “command” into the search box.
- You need to enter [Enter] key while pressing [CTRL-Shift] key.
- You will get the permission window right next to you
- You need to click on “Yes.
- Get the command prompt window with a blinking cursor.
- Enter “sfc /scannow” command (without double quotes)
Are you experiencing real-time Norton issues in-between?
Learn How to fix it With Norton Antivirus Support
Are you incapable to crack run time issues while using it? If yes, then don’t worry you can fix it with the help of connoisseurs. To do so, get on your cell phone to dial the Norton Customer Support Number +1-888-804-8920. When you ring the toll-free number, connect techies. Such experts are working 24/7/365 days in every nook & corner around the world. Phone! Phone! Phone our techies up!