Hello! Are you getting the error (8504, 421) & incapable to crack it by yourself? Do you want to find its solutions & also channels to connect techies? If yes, then you can get oneself out of it with the help of well-versed techies. So, you can Fix Norton Error 8504, 421 in the shortest time.
To save the quality time, resource, or money, you need to connect techie’s point-to-point. Anyhow connect Norton Antivirus Support with the help of offered modes. Being a Norton user, you can use three channels—remote, online, or telephone. So, here we go:
- Remote mode: by which you can fix PC backup, recovery, & formatting issues.
- Online mode: by which you can use email, chat, or query form services.
- Phone mode: the unlimited conversation with Norton techies.
Fixing any issue depends on the devices one has at that time. For example, if you’ve mobile then avail the phone service. Also, you can fix more unresolvable problems with the help of the remote software (team viewer). Time duration to fix any error depends on the degree of difficulty of your case. If your case is easy then experts will try to resolve it point-to-point. If the degree of complexity of one’s case is high, then your case will escalate to the senior team. Escalation lets users fix issues better than before. So, what are you hankering for? Connect with our techies!
Before enlisting the solutions, I’m going to line up the checkpoints you need to mind:
# 1 Checkpoint: Restart your Norton Shield
# 2 Checkpoint: Delete Secondary Antivirus Software Tool
# 3 Checkpoint: Run a fresh Windows Installation
# 4 Checkpoint: Execute an anti-Malware, Anti-spyware Scan
# 5 Checkpoint: Scan System By Entering “sfc/scannow” On CMD Window
Also, below cross-check PC configurations with basic system need for Norton:
- 256 MB RAM or higher
- Windows 8/8.1 except for —RT & Starter Edition (32, 64-bit)
- 2 GB free or higher hard disk space
Let’s execute resolutions steps I am going to line up below:
Resolutions to Troubleshoot Norton Error (8504, 421):
Resolution 1: Try “Windows Update” service offline
Trying the Windows Update may fix such error. The steps of Windows Updates for operating systems—8, XP, Vista, 7 and 10) are available below. Steps to go are
- You need to click on the “Start” taskbar button.
- You need to enter the “update” into the search bar.
- After that, Windows Update dialog window will come up.
- If any new windows updates are present right next to you, then hit the “Install Updates” button.
Resolution 2: Uninstall, & then Reinstall Norton tool
Related Blog: How to Fix Norton Error Code 8921 244?
Steps for Windows 7, Vista:
- You need to open “Programs and Features” by hitting the “Start” button.
- You need to hit on “Control Panel” presents at the right corner menu.
- You need to click on “Programs”.
- You need to hit on “Programs and Features”.
- Locate error related program on your system. For example, Norton AntiVirus under the Name column.
- You need to hit on the Norton AntiVirus-related entry.
- You need to click on the “Uninstall” button locates at the upper menu.
- You need to follow the on-screen steps one-by-one.
Resolution 3: Try the “Windows System Restore”
Restore your system for Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, and 10):
- You need to click on the “Start” button.
- In the search result, enter “System Restore”.
- In the search results, you need to hit on “System Restore”. (Key Note: you have to type the administrator password if you prompted)
- Follow the steps one-by-one.
- You need to select a relevant restore point.
- Restore your PC.
Are you unable to tackle the real-time issues while executing it?
Learn the Superb Way to fix it via Norton Antivirus Support
Are you unable to tackle the real-time issues while executing it? If yes, then you don’t need to get so bent. Why I am saying so because you can sort it by dialing the Norton Antivirus Support Number +1-800-715-9524. Once you place a ringtone at the toll-free number, connect to experts. The Norton Connoisseurs are working round the clock to host your runtime issues. The best part is that caller does not need to pay a single penny to call our experts up. So, what are you waiting for? Ring! Ring!! Ring our Norton techies anytime, anywhere!