Norton is one of the very popular antivirus programs in the antivirus market. This robust program not only claims to offer total virus protection, but it also protects its users from identity theft issues, hacking and other potential threats. There are various versions of Norton antivirus available in the market, which also include free trials. The free trial versions don’t have necessary features to provide all round virus protection. To ensure maximum safety to the user, it is advisable to activate the Norton antivirus. To activate your Norton product you can either consult the online Norton customer support experts or you can follow the following steps.
How to Activate Norton Antivirus in 5 Quick Steps?
- First of all, you have to locate your Norton product key. If you have bought and downloaded your copy of Norton, you must have received the product key in your confirmation email. If you couldn’t find the key there, you can look it inside the spam folder. In case you have purchased the physical copy of Norton antivirus, you can locate the product key inside the product box. It would be either printed on the back of the disk case or printed on a card inside the product box.
- Now you have to open the Norton application on your system. For this locate the Norton icon on the desktop of your computer screen and double click on it.
- In the application, locate the “Renew” link at the bottom of the window. Clicking the “Renew” link will open the subscription window.
- In the subscription window, type the product key in the field located at the bottom of the window screen.
- Now click on Next and review the subscription details. Press “Done”, once you finished reviewing the details.
We hope that you will be able activate your Norton antivirus after reading these instructions, however if you face any issues with your Norton antivirus software you can contact our Norton antivirus support team.