When it comes to eliminating viruses, malware and spywares, Norton is one of the most trusted names across the world. Norton specializes in producing security products and antivirus programs that efficiently prevents any potential harmful threats from infecting computers. Norton is supported on various operating systems across Windows and Mac OS. Norton is also compatible on popular operating system, Windows 8. Follow these steps to install Norton antivirus on Windows 8.
- Click on the Windows Start menu and open the Store app. In the search box, type Norton, a list of Norton products will appear. Among the list, select the Norton Antivirus product.
- A list of various versions of Norton antivirus will be displayed, choose a version of antivirus that you want. You can choose to download Norton Satellite if you want to scan folders, files and other applications of your Windows 8.
- Click on Install to begin the installation of the app to your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, open the Start menu again and select the Satellite option.
- In the Norton application, you can scan files by dragging and dropping the files into the “Scan a File” area. You also have the option of scanning folders and other social media links in this program.
We hope, this way you must have installed Norton antivirus on your Windows 8, however if you are facing any issue regarding the installation, feel free to contact our experts at Norton Technical Support.