Even after being one of the most famous names in the field of Cyber Security, Norton tends to get stuck with various issues from time to time. Norton Error 3035 6 is one of the most irritating problems that is faced by the Norton Antivirus users. Bugs like these are easy to solve if you are aware of the possible causes, symptoms and the troubleshooting methods. Are you looking for simple methods to get around this issue? Then you have arrived at the right place.
Let’s Figure Out The Symptoms Of Norton Error 3035 6
Here are some of the symptoms of this error. Check yourself whether you are encountering the same signs on your screen.
- Norton software stops working and crashes after the Error 3035 6 appears on the window.
- The “Norton 360 Error 3035 6” error message pops up.
- The Norton Antivirus does not perform its task correctly such as scanning.
- If you notice the Norton Antivirus application does not open up, it is an indicator of the Error 3035 6.
Source Of The Norton Antivirus 3035 6 Error
Before proceeding with the troubleshooting process of the error 3035 6, take a look at the common reasons behind the generation of this issue.
- The Norton 3035 6 error is most likely caused due to the disordered Windows Registry entries.
- Irrelevant system settings and the decline in RAM performance are other possible causes behind this error.
- Another reason for the occurrence of the Error 3035 6 is when corrupt, malicious files or viruses damage the essential data of the Norton Antivirus.
Get Around The Norton 3035 6 Error With These Simple Steps
Manually repairing the Registry entries which are related to the Tag troubleshoot error 3035 6 will most probably resolve this issue. To fix the registry entries by yourself, you will need to create a backup. For this process, exporting a part of the registry associated with Norton Error 3035 6 is essential. Follow these steps to make the backup.
- Begin by going to the Start Menu first.
- Next, type “command” in the search box which is present in the bottom of the start menu. However, do not click on enter yet.
- Hold the Ctrl and Shift key together and then hit Enter.
- You will now see a dialogue box popping up on the window screen, and it will ask you for permission.
- Click on the Yes option when the dialogue box appears.
- Once you hit Yes, a black box will open up, and you will notice a blinking cursor inside the box.
- After this, go ahead and type “regedit” in the black box and hit the enter key.
- Now go to the Registry Editor tool. After it opens, select the 3035 6 associated key (for example Norton 360) which you wish to back up so you can repair the registry entries.
- In the Registry Editor, go to the file menu and choose the Export option.
- In the Save option in the list, choose the folder where you want to keep the Norton backup file.
- Next, visit the File Name folder and type the name of the backup file.
- Make sure that you choose the ‘Selected Branch’ option in the Export Range Box.
- Now click on save, and the file will save with a .reg extension.
- At last, you have the backup of your Norton Antivirus related Registry entry.
Reach Us For Genuine Solutions
Does the Norton Error 3035 6 persist even after performing the above troubleshooting method? Then, call us at our Norton Antivirus Support Number +1-888-513-5817 and receive reliable solutions to fix your Error.
As a highly rated Norton Antivirus Customer Service Provider, we aim to offer our customers the best possible services at a reasonable rate. We have a pool of highly experienced experts who will provide you with reliable solutions in the most comprehensive manner. We hope to fix your problem by supplying a high-quality service. Our focus is to resolve your Antivirus issues on a permanent basis.