Signs of Error 9
- MS Windows OS responds slowly to input from keyboard & mouse and works sluggishly.
- Your computer “freezes” periodically for some seconds at a time.
- “Error 9” displays and crashes the program window which is active.
For any issue related to Norton Antivirus contact Norton Antivirus Support Phone Number +1-888-988-1547.
Main Reasons of Error 9
- Virus or malware infection which corrupted the system files of your MS Windows OS or files related to the Norton Antivirus.
- Incomplete installation or corrupt download of Norton Antivirus.
- Corrupted Windows registry due to a recent install or uninstall of the Norton Antivirus.
Here we provide a list of troubleshooting steps How to Resolve Error Code “9” in Norton Antivirus.
- You need to fix those entries in the registry which are related with the Error 9
- Also perform a complete Malware scan inyour computer
- Use the Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)method to clean out the junk files from your computer such as temporary files and folders
- Upgrade the device drivers of your computer to the latest version.
- UseMS Windows System Restore utility to undo the recent changes in your computer
- Reinstall and uninstall the Norton Antivirus Program files related to the Error 9
- Use Windows System File Checker utility (“sfc /scannow”)
- Install all the updates for your MS Windows OS from the Windows Update
- Also do a clean installation of MS Windows OS
Our Norton Technical support professionals work as an independent online tech support service provider with an ultimate motive to offer its users a highly optimized solution according to their needs. We assist our users with the proper installation process of Norton antivirus software and other related products. For any type of technical issues in the Norton Antivirus contact our toll-free Norton Customer Support Number +1-888-988-1547, we have managed to deliver our users the best-in-industry tech support services for all of their virus related issues at the highly reasonable prices.