Norton 360 provides you with total security and serves as an all in one protection for Windows Users. It renders you with antivirus, anti-spyware, firewall, identity protection and a backup efficiency. But often because of some issues you may want to Reinstall Norton360. It may so occur that the program is corrupted or you need to upgrade your Operating System.
This article will help you understand how to carry out a proper reinstallation and the errors that may show up due to Norton 360 Reinstall Error.
Norton 360 Reinstall Error is caused due to Norton option issues, and instability of the OS computer which users get on frequent basis. As per study by Norton 360 Support team, this may lead to operating system not able to load the applications and difficulty in handling them. Computer not able to perform the apps functionality may be the consequence of exception on Norton options, Norton conflicted, Norton configurations removed, Norton configurations issue and Norton failed to register dll files. To Fix Norton 360 Reinstall Error, just read the steps are given below by Norton Antivirus Support.
What causes Norton 360 Reinstall Error?
Before proceeding to troubleshoot the issue, you must understand the underlying cause of the error. This error can occur due to a failed install while you were trying to upgrade the product. Few other probable causes are enlisted below, have a look:
- Incomplete installation of Norton 360 software can lead to corruption of its files.
- Windows registry is having corruption issue due to recent changes in Norton 360 software.
- System files getting corrupted due to Virus or malware infection.
- If you have unknowingly deleted Norton 360 associated files, then you may face trouble.
Symptoms of Norton 360 Reinstall Error
There can be various number of indications of Norton 360 reinstall issue that include app has stopped working, renew stuck at 97, upgrade stuck at 98, update stuck at 99 and Norton unable to find.
Steps to Fix Norton 360 Reinstall Error
Step 1: Download and re-install phase
- At first users are advised to simply Download & Install the entire app crashes issue with the help of Repair Tool utility.
Step 2: SmartPCFixer Option
- Next, simply double click to “turn-on SmartPCFixer” option and then carefully switch to “Scan & Clean” option, locate it and hit the “Scan” button on the right bar of the screen.
- The full scan process for user’s personal computer will start in automatic mode as said by Norton 360 Antivirus Technical Support expert professionals.
Step 3: Fix all option
- While you are working with the scan operation and it has fully completed, one will be able to see the “Fix All” button.
- Users are requested to make a hit on that button to repair the Norton 360 reinstall and other related faults that users haven’t noticed yet.
Alternate Solution to fix the error when you are reinstalling Norton360
This runtime error is related to Reinstall Norton360 and can occur due to a variety of factors. It is essential to troubleshoot each of the possible reasons to restrict it from reappearing.
Solution 1: Use Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
If you have previously got Norton installed, then it must be removed first. Using the “Norton Remove and Reinstall tool” you can quickly accomplish the task.
- First, “Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool” download.
- Then you need to open the Downloads window by using the keys Ctrl + J.
- After this, you are required to double-click on the NRnR icon and agree to the license agreement.
- Then you need to follow the steps by click on Advanced Options> Remove Only.>Remove> Restart Now.
- Finally, you need to follow the on-screen instructions after the computer boots. Then you can reinstall Norton software
Soluṭion 2: Uninstall any other security product
To Reinstall Norton360 and fix all types of error issues, you need first to uninstall any other security product installed in your computer.
- First of all, you need to open the Run dialog box. By pressing the Windows + R keys, you can quickly open the dialog box.
- Then you need to type appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- You will find that a list of recently installed programs appears. There you are required to choose the non-Symantec security product. Lastly, click on Uninstall to Remove it.
- After this, you have to follow the on-screen instructions and as soon as the uninstall process ends, reboot your computer.
- Finally, you can now reinstall Norton, by following the solution as mentioned earlier, step by step.
Come, explore and experience our world-class Norton Customer Support solutions with absolutely feasible costs. We make sure that users are offered the best-in-class industry solutions. We make sure that whatever we deliver are offered at its best.
We hope that this article was instructive enough to help you understand errors issues regarding Reinstall Norton360. You can connect with our trustworthy engineers through our multiple connection facilities, in case you need further information. Our team will analyze your requirement and provide you with reliable solutions.
Furthermore, you will be getting complete human interaction to sort all your issues. Our executives will be glad to help you out.